Achieve the perfect pout by selecting the perfect shade. First off, take note of your skin, eye, and hair color. Next, choose the base color of your clothes, shoes, and accessories. Once you have all your colors oriented, reference the following to find what’s best for your lips...
1. LIGHT-SKIN FEATURES:
Fair shades of red, soft pink, nude, peach, and coral
2. MEDIUM-SKIN FEATURES:
Darker shades of mauve, berry, burgundy, and rose red
3. OLIVE-SKIN FEATURES:
Plush shades of bronze, dark red, dark rose, and dark apricot
4. DARK-SKIN FEATURES:
Deep shades of purple, brown, and red, such as dark plum, berry, fuchsia, creamy caramel, chocolate, golden beige, wine red, and brownish red
THE FINAL TOUCHES:
Whether you’re looking to optimize or expand your lipstick collection, finalize your luscious kisser with these effective add-ons:
• After selecting a shade, see how it looks by trying it on when your face is makeup-free.
• Let your lips take center stage by going easy on the eye makeup.
• To prevent your shade from smearing, outline your lips with foundation.
• Define your color with a lip pencil to shape, line, and fill your selected shade.
• Plump up your lips by applying a gloss to make the look velvety smooth, with a shimmery finish.
• Avoid pastiness by carrying a plain lip balm, such as Carmex or Blistex, to nourish and soften your lips’ edges.
Although these tips help, to know how to use makeup, you must dare to use it. For starters, find visuals on sites like Pinterest and Instagram, as well as tutorials on YouTube. Vamp up your appearance by experimenting with new cosmetics, hairstyles, and wardrobe choices. Discover which looks suit your style. Be courageous enough to pamper yourself and play around. Have fun being beautiful!
Stuart Weitzman has made the press these past few days as it was announced that he would be stepping down as the creative director of ‘Elle’. Weitzman, creator of the label Elle, has been its director for nearly 30 years. On May 5, 2017, the artist will be retiring and will be replaced…